Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Living Life Abundantly

Today was a beautiful day for me.

I found myself facing the world with a heart that was open and receptive. It has been a long time since I felt capable of doing that to the degree that I did today. And I enjoyed myself immensely.

We are called to keep that inner spark alive as we step out in faith - trusting that we will be given the inner resources to handle whatever life puts in our path.

It felt good to finally be able to do that once again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Rose! Big step and a successful one at that.
Enjoy the Moment
Sieze the Memory
Thank the Lord.

You are on the right path my friend.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Happy Mothers Day, Paints With Words.

I count you Friend.
Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

Thank you so much, Wollf. That means a lot to me.

Rambling Rose said...

Thanks for the acclamation, DW. Much appreciated! I would not have arrived there were it not for the help and support I have received from my friends.