Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER

It is Easter weekend! The time of rebirth and renewal.

There is a lot going on for us this weekend. My daughter has made it home from Alberta for a visit. Her daughters are just Delighted to have their mother home for awhile.

The oldest granddaughter is graduating from university this spring; so we will be celebrating that achievement, as well, while her mother is here to take part in the celebration.

They have all taken off to Bangor, Maine on a major shopping trip. Exciting stuff! I am content to stay home and catch up to myself. My blogs are showing signs of neglect while I have been busy "making merry" one way or another. As Martha Stewart would say, "That is a good thing." It is not always something I knew how to do.

It feels good to have all my inner issues dealt with to the point where I am not bogged down with head stuff. I finally feel free to pursue the things that interest me. I am slowed down a little, perhaps, by some body limitations - but I am still a whole lot freer than when it was my inner demons holding me back.

Life is good! Thanks to all of you who were a contributing factor in helping it to become so! I hope you have a good Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a blessed Easter Rose!