Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oprah.com

I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon. I avoid them like the plague.

And I never thought I would become a member of http://www.oprah.com/ even though she has a lot of good things going on - it just never was my cup of tea.

But after reading Eckhart Tolle's book "A New Earth, I decided that I wanted to listen to the interview. I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I would recommend listening to the interviews even if you don't plan on reading the book. If you are ready for it, what he is saying will change your life.

They had some technical problems with the video for chapter one, so you are better off with the audio for that one interview.

If you check it out, get ready to kiss a lot of your problems goodbye. Some of them just won't matter so much any more.

No comments: