Friday, July 11, 2008

Rules Of Everyday Living

I was going through some papers the other day and came across the "Girl Guide Laws" that were left behind by my niece from when she stayed with me.

I couldn't help thinking how much better the world would be if we all incorporated these concepts into our "rules of everyday living":

BE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY

USE MY RESOURCES WISELY

RECOGNIZE AND USE MY TALENTS AND ABILITIES

PROTECT OUR COMMON ENVIRONMENT

LIVE WITH COURAGE AND STRENGTH

SHARE IN THE SISTERHOOD OF GUIDING

Everyone on board with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Simple & True

Gives me something to strive for each day. Yep. I'm on board with you Rose.

Thanx for sharing.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

I am too.....but, although I've been told I have the legs for it, I still think I'd look silly in a skirt.

Is there a Fuzzface Auxiliary?
Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

You're too much, Wollf. I love it!