Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At Home With Myself

I was with a group of people on Sunday afternoon. We spent a couple minutes checking where each person was at. I was surprised to find, when I checked in with myself, that I was feeling very much at home with myself.

"Oh, so this is what being at home with yourself feels like", I thought to myself. "I like it". The feeling was so new to me, I almost let it slip by without noticing it. A feeling so foreign to me; and yet so familiar. I remember this..........just a vague recollection.

I know I will not be able to retain that feeling every minute of every day; but I'm going to "lean into" making it my norm. That way, I'll be able to come back home to that feeling more and more often.

2 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

You Ok?

Rambling Rose said...

Yes,thanks,I'm okay. I pushed myself out of my comfort zone into new experiences this summer.

Life has become way too busy; and I am now trying to create space for myself.

I have lots to share once I create the needed space in my life.

Love,
Rose