Friday, October 10, 2008

Memories Are For Keeps

The present is for making new ones.......

But it is also colored by memories from my past.

These memories from my past, that live on in my heart, make me who I am today. A little more able to be and to do...........A little less able to be and to do..........

Life is a process.....birth and death......every happening has a little of each in it.

You can't force either one. Like a flower blossoming in its own time and season.....

We have to patiently live out the Moment.....dying to.....being born to.....

2 comments:

DammitWomann said...

"Sometimes a person has to go back, really back - to have a sense, an understand, of all that's gone to make them - before they go forward."
Paulie Marshall

And my favorites
Spirit speaks to you constantly through the day. Train your heart to listen!

Rambling Rose said...

That will certainly become a favorite of mine as well.

I have never heard that saying but I have lived it enough to know the truth of it.

And at those most painful times when events are hard to handle; it's those little warnings you had ahead of time that give you the faith to carry on.

They let you know that these things are in God's hands - you and your loved ones have not been abandoned.

Trust.....and let go.

Let go and let God!