Friday, August 29, 2008

On The Road Again

Do not dwell in the past.
Do not dream of the future.
Concentrate the mind on the
present moment.

- Buddha

This is how I am living my life these days................

And I am having trouble keeping up with myself.

It is exciting. It is exhilarating. Not for one minute is it boring.

I do not stop to think, "Is this what I want to do with the rest of my life?" Only, "Is this what I want to be doing this moment?"

If the answer is yes, then I go for it.

I have no idea where any of it will lead me - and it doesn't matter. If I am doing what I want to be doing in the moment, then I can rest assured life will take me where I am meant to go.

4 comments:

DammitWomann said...

Yep - you have finally realized your "authentic self." Ain't life Grand?

Rambling Rose said...

It sure is, DW. It sure is!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Heh.....I think we've had this conversation before.....the Path lies stretched out before you....take it where it will lead, stop every once in a while and enjoy the view......good on you.

Rambling Rose said...

Ah, Howlsatmoon, what a pleasant surprise. And, as usual, just when I needed a breath of fresh air. I was just about to get myself lost again with all the questions that were on my heart. I tend to get myself overwhelmed when I do that. Thanks for reaching out to me with that friendly reminder and pulling me back on track.