Monday, April 14, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme

I have been tagged by www.lindasog.com to define myself in six words. I have been giving thought to it all weekend, and though I came up with some that fit for the moment, they didn't fit for the majority of the time.

I actually came up with two that I seem to spend my life bouncing back and forth between. Sometimes I am LOST IN FEARS/INSECURITIES ONCE AGAIN and sometimes I pull myself together and then I am STILL STUMBLING ALONG GRATEFUL TO SERVE.

I am going to have to default on the second half of this tag, though. The only person I can think to harass is www.howlsatmoon.blogspot.com - He brought it on himself by rattling my cage and telling me to "get at it".

4 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

oh poop. You really have to get out more.......

Anonymous said...

Well done Rose, it was a difficult meme to do and you were certainly not alone in taking the time to think about it.

Thank you for playing along.

Rambling Rose said...

My pleasure. It is a very good exercise for everyone to do. It certainly helps you to zero in on who you are aand what you are about - and are you living up to what's important to you.

K T Cat said...

Hi there! I played along down the line on this tag in a direct descendent from your post. You can find my memoir here. Stop by and leave a comment if you'd like.

I also traced the geneology of the tag. It goes back many, many generations by now.

All the best,
K T Cat