Thursday, January 31, 2008

Footprints

This blog traces my footsteps.......

...from being a Fan of Life to becoming an active Participant in Life.

...from a begrudging self-acceptance to an enjoyment of Self.

...from a tendency to beat up on my self to affirming and encouraging my Self.

...from grief to Joy.

And this is only the Beginning.

Part of this growth has come from getting in touch with my Self each day; and finding words to express what I find there in this public arena. But the other part comes from the graciousness of fellow bloggers who have been kind enough to leave THEIR footprints on my blog and on my heart.

We are not meant to live in isolation; we are not programmed that way.

Living in community with one another enables each of us to do what none of us could accomplish on our own.

No comments: