Saturday, December 8, 2007

Finding Your New Bottom

When the bottom drops out of your world, it is Scarey.......

And Sad.....

For a long time, every time I scraped myself off the floor, it felt like a Mack truck came by and knocked me back down again.

Over the past couple years, I have been making feeble attempts to rebuild; but it still kept feeling like there were more losses to be endured...... to be survived......

I still had a "homeless" feeling.

Yesterday, for the first time, I experienced that feeling of having a "new bottom".

And it feels like NOW I can start to rebuild.

2 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

PWW, Absolutely right on the money.

You can't build a house, let alone a high rise unless you've excavated down to "rock bottom".

That excavation, remember in my "about me", the wheelbarrows, is what you and I, and a lot of visitors to our sites have been doing since August.....

Don't think we're done....there are still little patches of loose sand to rmove and replace with concrete.

But, I think we're getting there my friend.......
Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

Thank you, Wollf. This is another example of what my mother calls my backwards way of doing things. I never was good at planning things out; I just respond to something that speaks from deep inside me; and never have the words for what I am doing until after I'm done.

I guess once again it has been proven that we can trust the process.