Monday, December 3, 2007

Martha And Mary

It feels strange to be giving in to the Mary in me so much these days - imagining, writing, creating.....

Martha has always been the one in charge - there was always work to be done - needs to be responded to. I could count on the Martha in me to keep a tight control on Mary; but she seems to be loosening her grip - maybe a little too much.

Christmas is coming. There's work to be done. Martha, WAKE UP! Save me from myself before I lead us so far down the garden path that we won't be able to make it back in time for Christmas.

Let's not get carried away here. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing - Remember all things in moderationnn.........

2 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Quit being a spoilsport. Mary's with me and we're having a good time.

I'll have her in by 11:00, safe and sound.

Sheesh, kill joy.
Graoowwww......

Wollf

Rambling Rose said...

That's what I mean about Mary - she's always off running with the cougars or dancing with the wolves; while I get left behind with all the work. Sheesh!